Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Happy Thanksgiving

You know what there should be, some Thanksgiving songs, I mean there are plenty of Christmas, Hanukah, and I guess Easter songs if you count the religious stuff. There are even Valentines songs, and Halloween, but NO thanksgiving... Well there is that Adam Sandler one...
http://www.hulu.com/watch/110962/saturday-night-live-update-sandler-thanksgiving-song
Anyways... Happy Thanksgiving, I am proud to say I didn't eat any meat. This massive feat wasn't very hard seeing as I watched Food Inc. this morning which was AMAZING, but disturbing....

God, Im surprised I ate any food at all today...  Im also an extreme hypochondriac, so most of my thoughts while watching it consisted of 
"AHH I HAVE SALMONELLA!" or "I MOST DEFIANTLY HAVE E-COLI!!"


Well enjoy stuffing your faces with food, and if your planning on waking up at an INSANE hour of the morning tomorrow, HAVE FUN! Ill be sleeping, hopefully E-coli/salmonella free.

No comments:

Post a Comment