Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Weekly Rant

My eyes are different shapes.
As in one of my eyelids opens up a little more than the other.
Its not too noticeable, but I find that when Im having a conversation with someone, occasionally they have an epiphany and release the difference. I don't mind this because, hey, people are curious and they have never said it was a bad thing. The one thing that I do mind is when someone asks me about it anonymously. 
As some people know, Facebook has an app called "honesty box". Its basically where you can write something about someone, they will get it anonymously, you can reply ect. I have literally gotten 5 posts where people have asked me why my eyes are different shapes. COME ON PEOPLE, I will not get mad when someone asks me, the first time it happened, I explained why, and asked them to tell me why they asked in the first place. Same goes for the next 3, but the 5th time it happened I just gave up and replied:
"WHY DON'T YOU ASK ME IN PERSON", they then replied with...
"I don't really know you, I was looking at your pictures and I want to know WHY".
REALLY... "I don't really know you".... then why do you care??? I decided it wasn't worth the effort to start an argument, so I just told her why, and asked who it was... I never got a reply back. However, I want to know why its such a big deal... I understand why you want to know... but why CANT you just ask me? I wont bitch or anything... GOD 
And so ends my weekly rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment