Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Im Back...

Hello people, guess what.... Im back... yes thats right, midterms are over, I have been washed ashore out of the midterm sea.

As all you beautiful movie people out there know.... the 7th Harry Potter Movie is ALMOST HERE!
In order to prepare for the glorious occasion I started reading the book... again... and let me tell you I felt like the coolest person ON EARTH this weekend, you know reading away like a good harry potter nerd. 

I love Harry Potter, I have been reading the books since fourth grade, and seen all the movies, but I am not one of those people who go around casting spells and whatnot, because that would be... questionable... and I probably wouldn't get a man until the age of 25.
AND for the record, Harry Potter is one million times better than Twilight... done and done.
This movie is going to be pretty amazing, it has... 
1-DRAMA
oh yes so much drama, conflict, danger..ooooo
2-ACTION
magic battle scenes... YES
3-EMOTION
I love when tough characters cry....

Well after this harry potter nerdy excitement fest, I went to the mall on Sunday to H+M and updated my closet with this seasons latest trends, which seam to include large sweaters and red mini skirts. Anyway when I was walking around, someone asked me if I worked there, I was flattered. I am questionably proud that I can live up to the H+M stylish bitch standard. I know what your thinking, this is the best story ever and I should probably tell it at parties to get props... believe me I KNOW. 

By the way, simple explanations regular posting schedule has been REINSTATED, wizards and stylish bitches rejoice! 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment