Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

An Open Letter to High School "Men"

Dear You Charming High School "Men",
I sooo enjoy your funny antics every day of my life. You are just so charming with your different "cliques". There are you nerd men, who dazzle me everyday with your crazy eyes. Thank you for all the creepy stares. Oh and who can forget about my group of homies who love to bust a sag? I just love you're new boxers. It really turns me on. Oh yeah, also those people who poked me on the shoulder today! I love you're five year old humor! It really makes me laugh. You know when some guy stands on one side, then reaches out to tap the other so you look the other way?? HAHA I almost peed! When I offered no reaction and you sunk into the corner laughing until you cried, oh my goodness it was the icing on the cake. You really should be on Saturday Night Live or something... MOVE OVER MR SANDBURG! Also, WHO could forget all those sporty guys! I love you're lax bro attitude, and how you walk around all day with you're football jersey on! Making conversation with the girls who have all the beautiful tight skirts and low tank tops and the is-she-pregnant-or-not-stomaches. Just charming. Please marry me. But, you are not all bad. I have to give a big shout out to all the "middle men" the guys that actually are OK. The men who make me laugh. You are all right. But what percentage of the school do you inhabit. Hmmmm lets think.. maybe 10%? Too bad you are taken. I guess I'll just have to settle for the losers who will be worshiping me on the silver screen in a few years. GOOD NIGHT.
-With so much kissey love, Lily <3

No comments:

Post a Comment