Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

6 Texts

6 Texts That Make Me Want To Kill Myself

1-Too Many Letters

Example:

OMGGG GIRLLLL!!! Whattssss upppppp withhhhhhh youuuuu???? Nothinggggggg mucccchhh issss uppp withhhh meeee!!!!!

I mean come on, why do you feel the need to type every letter at the end of a word with extra nonesence? Do you want to sound drunk or something? WHY?

2- The Bad Grammar 

hey girl whats up with you i like candy and peas and chicken and i dont use propper grammar because im silly ahahahahah!

Oh God this annoys me.... are you really that lazy?

3-The Abbreviator 

Hahahahaha jk guyz whasz r u duing 2day? ahah my bff just 8 my bf surizz lolzzz! hahah

OK.... another thing with the laziness. 4 realzz guys?

4-The Lengthy Text

Hey girl, whats going on, I just heard that you are in the program at the school thats so awesome. I love you so much girl. So much that I am just going to fill this entire text with mindless bullshit about my life and your life and our new found friendship. So anyways Im going to eat a sandwich now and this text might be over 9384792384 characters so I better stop before I get cu

 I don't want to scroll down to read your entire mind. If you have a story to tell me, just call. Texts are meant for short and sweet business.

5-Excessive Emoticons

Hey Girl!! Just wanted to say HEY!! <3 <3 <3 <3 :) :) :) :p :p :p ;( :( :( ;( *:O 8) 8) YAYY!

I don't need to see this. Talk to me face to face if you want to express you're excessive emotions to me. 

6-The Motherlode

Heyyyzzz gurllll!!! whatzzzzz up witttt uuuuu?? hahahah Jkkkkk i kno wats goinnn on. u and ur bf is makiin!!!! oo yeeaa :) :) :) :0 :) :p :p. TEEHEHEHE Jkinggggg wit u gurlllll! PONIEZZ! LUVV U 2 DETH!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3!!!

OH MY GOD MY EYES ARE BURNING.
Nuff' said. 

peace outt <3 Luv U Guyzzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment