Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Boring, Boring, Boring Thursdays

Is there anything more boring than a Thursday? The answer to that question is a resounding no. Nothing exciting happened accept the fact that tomorrow is Friday. So what should this post be about? I don't know, lets think. As far as I know, no one is reading this, I mean its my what? 3rd post? Yes, I could just type whole resounding paragraphs of

slkdfj;alksdjf;lkasjdf;lksjadf ;lkjasdl;fkjaasdkfjs;lkdfj 

and no one would even care! 

But I do want success.... so here it goes....
I am going to close my eyes and write about the first thing I see. 

Mirror
Mirror, you are very helpful in the morning, without you I would probably look like a dinosaur. You help me become pretty and for that I thank you. I just wish you were a little bigger, and I didn't have to bend down so much to look at you. Thank you very much for your time.

Nightlight
Yes I realize that the average nightlight user is between the ages of 1-10 and then 60-till' death, but I still enjoy your comforting glow. You make the room seem better when its dark. Thank you nightlight. 

Textbook
I hate you, first of all why do you have to be so heavy?? When I carry you around I feel like i'm getting an aerobic exercise. The information inside of you is somewhat useful, however, this does not make up for your bulky discusting-ness. Good day. 

Well this has been the worst post ever, I should probably just delete it. But, I need to write something to keep my adoring fans waiting. HAHA just kidding. 

asldkfjas;lkdjfa;lksdfja;lksdjfa;lksdjf;laksdjf;alksjdfl;kajsdfklskjdflksjdflskjdflksjdflksjdflksdjflskdfj

No comments:

Post a Comment