Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Why October is the Best Month Ever

Haunted Houses

Haunted houses are the shit. You get to go into a creepy house, people jump out at you, you get an adrenaline rush, you scream and you get to cuddle with your boyfriend/girlfriend while he/she comforts you. What more could you ask for?
Pretty Leaves

I pity the people who live in a place where the leaves don't change color. Here in New England it is just so pretty. Enough said. 







My Birthday

I mean, its my birthday, the best holiday of the year. CELEBRATE IT.










Carving Pumpkins


I love carving pumpkins. Especially when you pick the design out of the book that is the hardest and then spend 5 hours on it because you have no life. But it looks fucking amazing when you're done. 





Candy

I mean candy is out all year but you actually have an excuse to buy some when its halloween. You have to give it out to the children or else you will get egged, and no-one likes scraping dried up egg off you're car accept if you really like eggs and you lick it off of things. YUM


 Costumes

I FOUND YOU

One day of year you get to dress up like a dumb ass and prance around in whatever you want. It could be a fairy, a sexy nurse, Waldo, or a giant boob. Whatever the hell you want. GO FOR IT.











THE END



No comments:

Post a Comment